18 February 2013 (All day)
The Rockefeller Foundation, EdelGive Foundation and the Resource Alliance are pleased to invite applications for the India NGO Awards 2012-13. The outreach partner for the India NGO Awards 2012-13 is GuideStar India.
The Awards, as you may be aware, were instituted in 2006 to recognise and honour those organisations that have demonstrated best practices in governance, financial management, creative resourcing and impact in the community.
Non-Governmental Organisations (NGOs) from across the country are encouraged to send in their entries under one of the three categories, based on their annual budget (income) for 2011-12.
- Small: Annual budget less than Rs 1 crore
- Medium: Annual budget between Rs 1 - 5 crores
- Large: Annual budget over Rs 5 crores
Organisations will be evaluated on demonstration of good governance practices, transparency and accountability , the effective and sustainable mobilisation of resources, the demonstration of efficient management of resources and the impact of their work in bringing about tangible benefits to its target communities.
· Workshops on resource mobilisation, communication, governance and financial management will be organised across the country.
· All finalists will be profiled in a casebook, which is widely disseminated.
· Finalists will be offered 10 days of (one to one) mentoring to strengthen their internal systems and processes
· The three national winners will receive a trophy and cash prize of Rs 4,00,000/- each to be used ‘to strengthen their internal systems and processes’.
· The two Rising Star Award winners will receive a trophy each
The deadline for entries to be received is 28 February 2013.
We would like to request you to kindly forward this invitation to all your partners who may be eligible to enter the Awards.
For any further information on the Awards, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.